Commercial Do’s and Don’ts (LINK IS BROKEN)
We offer a full line of commercial slant-top dumpsters
In order to provide you with effective and efficient service please be aware of and observe the following rules:
- When requesting anything about your dumpster, please give your company name, a contact name and number, and the location of the container (address or lot #)
- For same day service you must call in your request before 1:00 pm. Anything called in after 1:00 pm cannot be guaranteed same day service. Same day service is dependant upon availability of trucks and drivers.
- Do not attempt to move containers with on site equipment, or use on site equipment to push material up against the container when loading. The customer will be held liable for any damage that occurs to any container while on the site due to these acts.
- When requesting an extra dump, please make sure that there are no materials, vehicles, or equipment blocking the container.
- Do not overfill the container; all material should fit inside the container so that the lids will close and it can be safely emptied into the truck. If there is extra material beside the container, the customer will have to refill the container in order for the material to be picked up.
- If the driver arrives and is unable to tip the container because it is obstructed by vehicles, materials or equipment the container will not be emptied on that day.
- DO NOT place these materials in your Larson Waste container: Tires, batteries, hazardous or toxic materials such as: paint thinner, oil, flammable or explosive materials, or dead animals. Refrigerators and freezers must have a certification stating that the Freon has been evacuated before the unit can be disposed of. DO NOT fill containers full of rocks or concrete as this will tear up the trucks.
- A late fee of $5.00 per billing cycle will be assessed to any balance that is 30 days past due, unless other payment arrangements have been made. Any account that is 60 days past due without any payment activity will not be serviced until the account has been paid in full. We reserve the right to charge any balance that is 90 days past due to the credit card initially used to secure the account according to the verbal agreement at the time of the initial start date.