Helpful Information for Customers to Assist Larson Waste Inc. in Providing Quality Service in all Types of Weather
- On high wind days please secure you trash container lids. Have all of your trash bagged inside the trash container to reduce the chance of trash blowing around your neighborhood in the event the container is knocked over.
- Drivers and Helpers will do what they can to secure a trash can after serving your location. However, please remember the container will be lighter after the trash is removed and may blow over or be moved by the wind.
- Drivers and Helpers will attempt to pick up trash, however please realize they cannot run through the neighborhood collecting those loose items.
- Heavy rain storms can slow down our trucks due to slippery and or flooded roads. Please be patient if we have not serviced your location at the normal time.
- Please keep lids on your trash container closed at all times to reduce water accumulation from rains.
- Depending on location we may not be able to serve your neighborhood due to snow volume or accessibility of your home. We do not want to damage parked vehicles due to the restricted travel space and or slippery roads. Also, do not want to have a truck get stuck which could delay service to other customers.
- Please make sure the snow has been removed so containers are accessible. Also, please help reduce icy surfaces to reduce the chance of a driver or helper from slipping and falling.
- Your normal pick up time may be delayed due to slow driving conditions.
- Extras may buried in the snow and missed.
- Depending on the amount of the snow fall, your location may be delayed a full day or more.
- Wasps, hornets, mosquitoes, and other insects find damp locations very desirable, please keep lids on your trash container closed at all times to reduce water accumulation from rains.
- Bagging trash and or keeping your containers clean will help reduce odor and insects.